Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is launching the first app dedicated to CopelandTM semi-hermetic compressors featuring compressor electronics technology (formerly CoreSenseTM). The Copeland compressor electronics mobile app provides the user with instant monitoring of the refrigeration system from the convenience of a mobile phone.
– Advanced compressor protection which ensures long compressor lifetime.
– Pre-installed protection and sensing devices that lead to applied cost savings.
– Assists service engineers in system diagnosis for quick and easy troubleshooting of refrigeration systems.
– Individual compressor power monitoring that provides control energy consumption.
“This new compressor electronics mobile app, will allow users to have direct access from their mobile device to a handful set of data concerning the refrigeration system where our semi-hermetic compressors are installed,” says Olivier Liégeois, director refrigeration marketing, Europe for Emerson. “The monitoring features will allow installers and service engineers to easily and conveniently monitor system operations, helping them troubleshoot problems for more accurate diagnostic and less downtime. Pre-installed in our compressor are advanced protection and sensing devices through our Copeland compressor electronics technology, which helps to ensure a long lifetime.”
The Copeland compressor electronics mobile app is easy to use and provides two types of connectivity for the users: via USB or Bluetooth. Once connected, the user has a complete overview of the refrigeration system functionalities or edit the parameters and adapted the functions to suit individual applications in order to maximize energy and savings.
The Copeland compressor electronics mobile app features:
– Comprehensive and detailed diagnosis and analysis.
– Refrigeration system overview.
– Compressor status.
– Motor temperature monitoring.
– Current monitoring.
– Discharge gas temperature.
– Oil monitoring.
– Phase monitoring.
– Two connectivity options.
– Full PDF report can be easily downloaded, saved, printed, or forwarded.
– Real time fault diagnosis.
– Event counter permanently stored.
The app is available in the Apple Store and Android Play Store, or at https://climate.emerson.com/en-gb/tools-resources/mobile-apps/copeland-compressor-electronics-mobile-app